QInvest, Qatar’s leading investment bank and one of the most prominent Islamic financial institutions globally, organized its staff squash tournament for the second consecutive year.
This tournament is testament to the management’s belief that the strength of QInvest’s business is not only dependent upon its ability to generate revenue but also on the continuous development of the bank’s culture and people.
As part of the restructuring that was initiated in 2013, the management developed an internal drive to solidify the bank’s core values. The “Six Cs” were developed to shape and define the culture of QInvest and with an understanding that our business success is built upon an appreciation of the needs of all our stakeholders.
The Six Cs at the heart of our culture are as follows:
1. Commitment – We are committed to understanding the needs of our stakeholders and always strive to exceed their expectations.
2. Clarity – We are open and honest in everything we do.
3. Confidence – Mutual trust is essential for us to perform at our best in any market conditions. It is our responsibility to earn this trust so we can make the best decisions for our clients.
4. Cohesion – Our people are critical to our success. We strive to create an environment where our people work together and enhance their effectiveness, so we can better serve our clients.
5. Community – We treat all our stakeholders with respect and keep them at the centre of every business decision we make.
6. Creativity – In order to remain at the forefront of the Islamic finance industry, we are constantly seeking to develop more effective solutions and services for our clients.
Tamim Hamad Al-Kawari, QInvest’s CEO, said: “I would like first of all to congratulate the winners. We remain committed to encouraging a collaborative working environment, through excellent initiatives such as this tournament, whilst striving to meet our future ambition through maintaining international standards of best practice.”